Memphis AC Replacement Services
Keep Your Home Cool With AC Replacement & Installation
At Aloha Air Conditioning and Heating Services, we take the headache out of replacing your AC unit. Using thorough planning and an in-depth analysis of data collected from your home, our Memphis AC replacement technicians will install an efficient system to keep you cool and bring down energy costs. Trusting our experience means you will get the best system installation for your home, guaranteed.
We are A+ rated by the BBB and ready to assist you with your AC installation. Contact us today at (901) 808-8881. We proudly provide AC replacement in Memphis, Germantown, and the surrounding areas.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Repair after repair - While we'll always be happy to come in to repair your unit, if you're needing repair services every summer then AC replacement will be less expensive than continuously repairing a dying unit.
2. One repair that's just too expensive - Our Memphis AC replacement experts like to take into account the age of your unit when looking at the cost of a repair. If the cost of a repair is on the higher end for an older unit then replacement might be a better bet.
3. An old unit - On average an AC unit lasts from 8-12 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is much older you should think twice before sinking more money into it.
4. Your AC requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that rely on this coolant will become more expensive to run as Freon becomes more scarce.
5. Your AC won't turn on - First test the electrical outlet your unit is plugged into and if that's not your issue then contact our AC replacement professionals.
Benefits Of Scientific Testing
The installation of your new AC system in Memphis should not be left to guesswork. Our Memphis AC replacement is not a one-size-fits-all process; it requires specific measurements of the home. Let our scientific testing and calculations determine the right size of the unit, how much air duct leakage to allow, the appropriate humidity levels, and much more. We understand that replacing your AC unit is a big investment, and we will take the necessary precautions to ensure you get the most out of your new system.
Improve Energy Efficiency with AC Replacement in Memphis
Most older cooling systems turn on and off with changes in the thermostat. Typically, newer units are designed with energy efficiency in mind to give you more control, and some have speed settings that let you determine temperature control and energy savings. Many units are up to 95% efficient and filter up to 99.98% of the breathable air in your home. If you are not sure, be sure to check in with us. We are the top choice in for AC replacement services in Memphis, TN
The Aloha Air Promise
As with all of our services, we guarantee you will be satisfied with your new AC unit. We recognize that design and installation contribute to your system’s efficiency, and our Memphis AC replacement experts will work hard to provide the best service possible or you will get your money back. We will charge you for the installation as a whole, not by the hour, and we will always tell you the price before beginning work.
Our Memphis AC Replacement Team Offers:
- Over 15 years of experience
- Free consultations on installations and replacements
- Convenient financing options
- Guaranteed satisfaction
The friendly and reliable staff at Aloha Air Conditioning and Heating Services can help you select a durable, efficient AC system that is right for your home. Contact us today at (901) 808-8881 to schedule a no-obligation estimate for your Memphis AC replacement service.
Aloha is the Best!!- Carol
Very customer service oriented, fairly priced, do excellent work and deliver on what was promised.- Michael
Aloha Air could not have been more professional and friendly.- A Satisfied Customer